Monday, September 04, 2006

New version of djuzeppe online AI engine is ready.

Now you can teach Natasha bot from main page.

http://project.comex.ru/ai/ai.php

Now bot know mostly russian, but you can teach her english language.

There are three inputboxes in teaching form. In first put keywords, in second - answers, in third - tegs/themes. Like in flickr you can assigne tegs/themes not to pictures, but to keywords and answers.

Divide keywords and tegs with one comma ",". Answers divide with two commas ",,".

1 Comments:

Blogger adam brown said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home